Between the 11 and the 15th of June, all researchers working on the Tulipp project will meet in University of Dresden, Germany. This integration week will be the opportunity to prepare and test our ‘Use-case’ demos that will be presented at the Vision’18 event in Germany in early November. The Tulipp platform is used in
- TULIPP at Vision 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- EU’s TULIPP project delivers outstanding results for embedded vision applications
- REAL-TIME ON-BOARD OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE FOR UAVS BASED ON EMBEDDED STEREO VISION
- HIPPEROS, HiPEAC and new deliverables…
- Real-time disparity estimation running on embedded Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+