On Tuesday 24th January, our Project Coordinator Philippe MILLET (Thales) presented the Tulipp project during the PEPGUM workshop on “ Power-Efficient GPU and heterogeneous Multi-/Many-core Computing ” co-located with the Hipeac’17 Conference. The workshop was co-organized with four other European projects targeted at improving the power efficiency of GPUs and heterogeneous multi-/many-core systems: LPGPU2, SAFEPOWER,
- TULIPP at Vision 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- EU’s TULIPP project delivers outstanding results for embedded vision applications
- REAL-TIME ON-BOARD OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE FOR UAVS BASED ON EMBEDDED STEREO VISION
- HIPPEROS, HiPEAC and new deliverables…
- Real-time disparity estimation running on embedded Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+