The third technical and project management meeting of the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 Framework Programme’s project Tulipp took place on Tuesday 16 and Wednesday 17 August 2016 at NTNU in Trondheim, Norway. The meeting was attended by representatives by all Tulipp partners, who reviewed the progress of the project and set forth the work plan
- TULIPP at Vision 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- EU’s TULIPP project delivers outstanding results for embedded vision applications
- REAL-TIME ON-BOARD OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE FOR UAVS BASED ON EMBEDDED STEREO VISION
- HIPPEROS, HiPEAC and new deliverables…
- Real-time disparity estimation running on embedded Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+