The HIPEAC Info Magazine 47 has published an article entitled “New European research on image processing and heterogeneity”, which describes two H2020 projects recently launched : TULIPP and TANGO projects. The article describes the project developments and its structure. For more information: https://www.hipeac.net/assets/public/publications/newsletter/hipeacinfo47.pdf
- TULIPP at Vision 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- EU’s TULIPP project delivers outstanding results for embedded vision applications
- REAL-TIME ON-BOARD OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE FOR UAVS BASED ON EMBEDDED STEREO VISION
- HIPPEROS, HiPEAC and new deliverables…
- Real-time disparity estimation running on embedded Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+