In this simple demo, the Sundance EMC2-DP (equipped with a Zynq-7030) is connected to a 720p HDMI camera and an HDMI screen. The board is running the HIPPEROS Real-Time Operating System which executes a task cycling between: A simple HDMI pass-through, The CPU implementation of the grayscale filter (~15fps) The FPGA accelerated implementation of the
- TULIPP at Vision 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- EU’s TULIPP project delivers outstanding results for embedded vision applications
- REAL-TIME ON-BOARD OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE FOR UAVS BASED ON EMBEDDED STEREO VISION
- HIPPEROS, HiPEAC and new deliverables…
- Real-time disparity estimation running on embedded Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+