Diana Goehringer and Flemming Christensen had been invited by the European Commission DG CONNECT and HiPEAC to present TULIPP project. The workshop was an opportunity to exchange with the “Cyber-Physical Systems”, “Advanced Computing” and the “Mixed Criticality Systems” project clusters financed by the European Commission under FP7 ICT Call 10 2013 “Advanced computing, embedded and control systems” (20 projects), H2020 ICT Call 1 2014 “Smart CPS” (15 projects) and Call 4 2015 “Customised and low power computing” (15 projects).
- TULIPP at Vision 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- EU’s TULIPP project delivers outstanding results for embedded vision applications
- REAL-TIME ON-BOARD OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE FOR UAVS BASED ON EMBEDDED STEREO VISION
- HIPPEROS, HiPEAC and new deliverables…
- Real-time disparity estimation running on embedded Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+