The performance of the reactive obstacle avoidance was tested on real objects in a hardware in the loop (HIL) setup. In our approach the disparity image is calculated on Xilinx Ultrascale+ FPGA and transformed into U-map and V-map. The images are filtered and waypoints are estimated. The application runs in the DJI Simulator.
- TULIPP at Vision 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- EU’s TULIPP project delivers outstanding results for embedded vision applications
- REAL-TIME ON-BOARD OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE FOR UAVS BASED ON EMBEDDED STEREO VISION
- HIPPEROS, HiPEAC and new deliverables…
- Real-time disparity estimation running on embedded Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+