The first version of the TULIPP tool-chain is now available to the public. The TULIPP toolchain is called STHEM – an acronym for Supporting uTilities for Heterogeneous EMbedded image processing platforms. The key feature of STHEM is that it automatically and non-intrusively captures fine-grained performance and power consumption profiles. This enables the developer to quickly determine the location and severity of power and performance bottlenecks. It does this with a custom measurement board which we call Lynsyn. The Lynsyn board is available to consortium partners and members of the TULIPP advisory board.
- TULIPP at Vision 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- EU’s TULIPP project delivers outstanding results for embedded vision applications
- REAL-TIME ON-BOARD OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE FOR UAVS BASED ON EMBEDDED STEREO VISION
- HIPPEROS, HiPEAC and new deliverables…
- Real-time disparity estimation running on embedded Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+