The use of Unmanned Vehicles (UVs) in different markets has increased significantly. Currently, most important markets are aerial video/photography, precision farming and surveillance/monitoring. Ongoing technical development, e.g. in size, endurance and usability, enables the use of UVs in even more areas and the Tulipp Platform will provide a good starting point. More here – http://tulipp.eu/surveillance-and-rescue-uavs/
- TULIPP at Vision 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- EU’s TULIPP project delivers outstanding results for embedded vision applications
- REAL-TIME ON-BOARD OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE FOR UAVS BASED ON EMBEDDED STEREO VISION
- HIPPEROS, HiPEAC and new deliverables…
- Real-time disparity estimation running on embedded Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+